A “Swa” holiday is the beginning of an exploration of the Self. Starting at 7 nights it is all about learning to rejuvenate the SwaSwara way and balance your life. To relax, release and slow down in order to be able to hear & listen to your inner rhythm or “Swara”!
The comprehensive Swa program at SwaSwara begins with an introduction to Yogic kriyas, asanas, Yoga nidra. Meditations & Pranayama, relaxing Abhyanga Ayurveda massages & Special focus yoga sessions using art & music. The program includes consultations with the Ayurveda & Naturopathy doctors, private Yoga sessions and counseling by our experienced Yoga team.
Arrival at Goa Airport (GOI), there are daily flights to Goa from Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Bangalore. Swa Swara is located 150 kilometres which would take 3 hours from Goa Airport. To and Fro transfers would be arranged from Goa to Swa Swara and you would be experiencing a novel wellness episode and Solace for the next 7 nights.
- Two private 30 minute Yoga sessions.
- Introduction to the cleansing Yogic kriya session using JAL NETI to cleanse the nasal tracts & sinuses.
This cleansing procedure can be supplemented on the third day by a personalized elimination juice diet to cleanse the body of toxins, which will be supervised by the Naturopathy doctor.
- A detailed consultation with the Ayurveda doctor on arrival followed by check ups & interaction prior to each Ayurveda treatment.
- A Dosha / Prakruti analysis with the Ayurveda doctors.
- Four full body Ayurveda abhyanga massages – per person.
The Cuisine at SwaSwara puts a lot of emphasis on natural foods grown in harmony with nature, ripened naturally on good soil and cooked in the right manner, with the right attitude. Fresh produce from the organic vegetable farm at SwaSwara and the neighborhood, seasonal tropical fruits and fresh caught seafood washed down with fruit juices, herbal teas and Indian wines. Meats, hard liquor, coffee, eggs, refined foods do not feature in the diet at SwaSwara.
|Destination||Property||Room category||Meal Plan||No.o f Night|
|Gokarna||Swa Swara||Konkan Villa||Full Board||07|
- Accommodation on full board basis inclusive of the three main meals.
- To & fro exclusive transfers from Goa airport in an air conditioned car.
- Unlimited Indian teas & herbal teas served with freshly made healthy cookies.
In house group activities & experiences open to all resident guests
- Daily guided yoga asana sessions parallel classes for Wellness & Progressive levels
- Daily guided sunrise meditations.
- Daily guided evening meditations or chanting.
- A daily special focus Yoga session which could be on Yoga nidra/ Pranayama /Art yoga / Laughter yoga / Mandala meditation
- Guided art classes to explore & express your creativity guided by our resident artist.
- Guided nature walks, village visits & bird watching trips accompanied by our staff.
- Every Thursday – a 45 minutes boat cruise from Om beach to Town beach from where there will be a guided walking excursion into Gokarna to explore the old town & temples which ends at the colourful, weekly farmer’s market.
(Boat cruise subject to weather conditions) The return trip by Tuks Tuks is at extra cost, which is to be settled for directly
- Daily interactive cooking sessions with the Chef & his team in the kitchen at 11.30hrs.
- Karma Yoga – if you wish you can join the staff for a community based group exercise which could be helping on the farm, gardening or beach cleaning.
- Weekly cultural programs showcasing a traditional dance forms or musical instruments.
- Any Element not mentioned in the above program or inclusions is considered to be an exclusion.
- A selection of Indian wines