Romantic honeymoon in Kerala is a Kerala honeymoon packages crafted for a the most romantic couple. The tour starts from Cochin and ends at Cochin and has a medium car at disposal for the entire tour. The program covers, Munnar- The Indian honeymooner’s favourite destination, Kumarakom – The backwater village, silent and private and finally you will board a an exclusive Kerala Houseboat, cruising through the Vembanad lake and stay overnight on-board with all meals served on board..
Day 1 – Arrival at Cochin airport and transfer to Munnar
On arrival at Cochin Airport, transfer to Munnar – The tea county of central Kerala. Check in at the hotel on arrival, rest of the day at leisure enjoying the weather of Munnar.
Day 2 – Sightseeing tour of Munnar
Today you have full day sightseeing tour of Munnar, where you will visit the Tea Museum, National Park, Scenic Mattupetty Dam and Top Station. Overnight in Munnar.
Day 3 – Transfer to the backwater village of Kumarakom
Check out after breakfast and transfer to the backwater village of Kumararkom where you will spend a night at leisure. Enjoy a leisurly candle light dinner on the backs of the Vemabanad Lake.
Day 4 – Board a Kerala Houseboat
After breakfast, transfer to the backwater to Alleppey where you will board a Kerala houseboat for a day cruise and overnight stay.
Day 5 – Departure transfer to Cochin Airport.
|Destination||Hotel||Room Category||Meal Plan||No. of Nights|
|Kumarakom||Saro Lake County||Deluxe||Breakfast and Dinner||01|
|Alleppey||Exclusive Houseboat||Deluxe||Full Board||01|
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels / resorts with the respective meal plan.
- Complete transfers and sightseeing in Air-conditioned Medium car from Cochin till Cochin.
- Honeymoon cake in room on one night.
- Candle light dinner at Kumarakom and in the houseboat.
- Houseboat day cruise and overnight stay with all meals served on board.
- All applicable govt. taxes.
- Any element not mentioned in the inclusion is considered to be an exclusion.
- Air fare, Visa to India, Travel Insurance.
- Meal elements not mentioned in the program or in the Hotel Details.
- Expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, table drinks, shopping etc.