Introducing the most popular short tour package to Kerala covering the popular tourist destinations of Munnar, Thekkady, Kumararkom and finishing the tour with a houseboat cruise and overnight at the backwaters of Alleppey. This tour can also be modified to a honeymoon package without much difficulty making an element of privacy into the whole program. This 5 nights and 6 days would enchant you with the beauty of the Mountains and the Backwaters of Kerala. Come Celebrate your days in Kerala!
Day 1 – Arrival at Cochin and Transfer to Munnar
Arrival at Cochin Airport, transfer to the Tea County of Munnar, rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 2 – Sightseeing tour of Munnar
Today a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar is arranged where you will be visiting a National Park, the Tea Museum, scenic spots like Mattupetty Dam and Top Station.
Day 3 – Transfer to Thekkady
Transfer to the Spice Hub of Thekkady. Check in at the hotel on arrival, rest of the day at leisure.
Day 4 – Transfer to the backwater village
Drive down the hills to the backwater town of Kumarakom. spend rest of the day at lisure. Overnight at the backwater resort.
Day 5 – Board a Kerala Houseboat
By noon, board a Kerala houseboat and transfer the backwater town of Alleppey. Evening take a country canoe cruise. Overnight on board the houseboat.
Day 6 – Departure transfer to Cochin Airport
|Destination||Hotel||Room category||Meal Plan||No. of Nights|
|Munnar||Ela Ecoland Nature Retreat||Luxury Tent||Breakfast||02|
|Thekkady||Beaumont Plantation Retreat||Traditional Cottage room||Breakfast||01|
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels / resorts with the respective meal plan.
- Complete transfers and sightseeing in Air-conditioned Medium car from Cochin till Cochin.
- Houseboat day cruise and overnight stay with all meals served on board.
- Country canoe ride in the evening while in Alleppey.
- All applicable govt. taxes.
- Any element not mentioned in the inclusion is considered to be an exclusion.
- Air fare, Visa to India, Travel Insurance.
- Meal elements not mentioned in the program or in the Hotel Details.
- Expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, table drinks, shopping etc.