This would be wonderful South India Holiday – Kerala and Karnataka Euphoria starting from Bengaluru (Bangalore) (BLR). Further proceeding to the royal city of Mysore, from where you will visit the ancient Hoysala temples of Belur and Halebidu. Stay at the coffee hub of Coorg and further drive to Kabini where you have game drives at Nagarhole National Park. You will visit the Ooty, the summer capital of the British India, also a tea county. From Ooty you drive to Athirapally waterfalls and the shola forests of the Western Ghats a unique biosphere, from here you move to Cochin and go for houseboat day cruise in the backwaters of Alleppey. Depart from Cochin International Airport (COK)
- Visit the Deveraja Market followed by Silk and Artisan tour of Mysore.
- Visit the ancient temples of Belur and Halebidu.
- Coracle (round boats) ride in river Cauvery.
- Interaction sessions with the in-house elephant at Kabini.
- Two times game drive Jeep safaris at Nagarhole National Park.
- Nature walks to the coffee plantations visit in Coorg.
- Sightseeing tour of Ooty and visit to Toda Settlement.
- Toy train ride from Ooty to Connoor.
- Water trek at Athiraplly Water falls.
- Sightseeing tour of Cochin with guide.
- Backwater houseboat day cruise with lunch served on board.
Day 1 – Arrive at Bangalore (India)
Arrival at Bengaluru International Airport (BLR) One of the prime cosmopolitan city in South India, the capital city of Karnataka. One arrival you will be transferred to the hotel (40 kilometers, 1.5 hours). You have rest of the day at leisure and to get used to India. Overnight at the Hotel in Bangalore
Day 2 – Visit the Architectural Marvel at Mysore
After breakfast, transfer to the Royal city of Mysore (150 kilometers, 3 hours). The capital of the Wooderyar Kings and once the epicenter of Tipu Sultan – Tiger of Mysore. Afternoon you will have a guided city tour Mysore, primarily the Mysore Palace and the Chamundi hills. Overnight at Mysore.
Day 3 – A silk and Artisan tour
Proceed for a half day “Silk and Artisan” tour of mysore, visit the Devaraja Market and listen to interesting stories about mysore form the story tells of Royal Mysore. Overnight at Mysore.
Day 4 – Visit the Ancient temples built by Hoysala Kings
Drive to Hassan (120 kilometers, 2 hours), on arrival check in at the hotel in Hassan. Afternoon drive to the ancient temples of Belur and Halebidu, two amazing temples built during the reign of the Hoysala kings. Overnight stay at Hassan.
Day 5 – Drive to the Coffee County
After breakfast, proceed to Coorg (120 kilometers 2.5 hours), the land of Kodavas. Coorg has a culture of its own. On arrival check in at the resort. Afternoon you will head for a plantation trail within the property. Overnight at the resort in Coorg.
Day 6 – Visit the local village
Today you will go for a Coracle (Round boats) ride in River Cauvery. You have the day almost at leisure. take part in the workers trail and a visit to the local village. Overnight at Coorg.
Day 7 – Drive to Kabini
After breakfast, drive to Kabini (120 kilometers 2.5 hours), a place close to the Nagarhole National Park. On arrival check in at the resort. Afternoon spend time with Cauvery the Elephant. You have rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Kabini.
Day 8 – Time for Game Drives
You will have two game drives at Nagarhole National Park, one in the morning and the other in the evening. you get a chance to see the Asian elephants, Indian guar, wild boar, porcupines and if lucky enough a Tiger. Overnight stay is at Kabini.
Day 9 – Transfer to Nilgiris
Drive to Ooty (150 kilometers, 3.5 hours), once the British India summer capital. Ooty is referred to as the Queen of the “Niligiri” – a prime biosphere in the Western Ghats. Check in at the hotel on arrival and you have rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Ooty.
Day 10 – See around Ooty
British had developed Ooty in a big way, visit the St. Stephens chuch and other places of interest in Ooty. You will also drive to the Toda settlement, a tribal settlement, known for their distinctive huts and lifestyle. Overnight night Ooty.
Day 11 – Experience the Nilgiri Mountain Railway
Drive to Ooty Railway station from where you will board a steam driven train, the broad gauge high range train ( often called as the toy train). Travel in the train till Conoor from where you will drive to Cochin (250 kilometers 5.5 hours). Check in at the resort close to Athirapally waterfalls for overnight stay.
Experience the Rain Forests
Day 12 – Go for a water trek to the Athirapally water falls. You have the day at leisure, enjoying the serene beauty of the falls and the flowing river with think rain forest in the background. If your luck is on its hype, you can even spot the Great Hornbill. Overnight at Athiraplly waterfalls.
Day 13 – Arrive at the Old Port Town of Kochi
Drive to Cochin (70 kilometers, 2 hours), an old port town. The gateway of colonial powers to India. On arrival check in at the resort and later in the afternoon take a guided tour of Cochin. Overnight stay in Cochin.
Day 14 – Experience the backwaters
Today you will go for a day excursion to Alleppey (60 kilometers, 1.5 hours) to cruise around the backwaters. Board a Kerala houseboat at Alleppey and cruise along the narrow canals and lagoons of Alleppey to experience one of the most fascinating water worlds on earth. You will have the lunch served on board. By evening, return to Cochin for Overnight stay.
Day 15 – Departure transfer to Cochin International Airport (COK) to board flight to your onward destination.
|Destination||Hotel||Room Category||Meal Plan||No. of Nights|
|Hassan||Hoysala Village||Hoysala cottage||Breakfast||1|
|Coorg||Orange County||Lilly pool cottage||Breakfast||2|
|Kabini||Orange County||Jacuzzi Hut||Breakfast||2|
|Ooty||Taj Savoy||Superior Charm||Breakfast||2|
|Athirapally||Rain forest||Premium rooms||Breakfast||2|
- Accommodation at the above mentioned properties with the respective meal plan.
- All internal transfers and sightseeing in Air conditioned car with driver.
- Service of an exclusive guide during the sightseeing tour Mysore, Temple tour of Belur & Halebidu, Ooty and Cochin.
- Plantation visit, Nature walk and Coracle ride at Coorg.
- Interaction session with Cauvery the in house Elephant at Orange County Kabini
- Two times Game drives at Nagarhole National park.
- Toy train tickets from Ooty to Connoor.
- Water trek at Athirapally water falls.
- Kerala backwater Houseboat day cruise with lunch on board.
- Any element not mentioned in the inclusions is considered to be an exclusion.
- International Airfare, Visa to India, Travel Insurance.
- Meal elements not mentioned in the program.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, tips, table drinks, shopping etc.