The hills and backwaters of Kerala is a tour starting from Cochin (COK) and departing from Cochin Airport (COK) covering the prominent Western Ghat destinations of Munnar, Thekkady and further moving down to the Backwater destinations of Kumararkom and finally boarding a Kerala Houseboat before departing from Kerala. All the accommodation are incorporated with very interesting properties with ample in house activities.
Day 1 – Arrival at Cochin and Transfer to Munnar
Arrival at Cochin Airport, transfer to the Tea County of Munnar, rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 2 – Sightseeing tour of Munnar
Today a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar is arranged where you will be visiting a National Park, the Tea Museum, scenic spots like Mattupetty Dam and Top Station.
Day 3 – Transfer to Thekkady
Transfer to the Spice Hub of Thekkady. Check in at the hotel on arrival, rest of the day at leisure.
Day 4 – In Thekkady
Take part in Spice Planation Tour, Elephant ride and a Nature walk at Periyar Tiger reserve.
Day 5 – Transfer to the backwater village
Drive down the hills to the backwater town of Kumarakom. spend rest of the day at lisure. Overnight at the backwater resort.
Day 6 – Board a Kerala Houseboat
By noon, board a Kerala houseboat and transfer the backwater town of Alleppey. Evening take a country canoe cruise. Overnight on board the houseboat.
Day 7 – Departure transfer to Cochin Airport
|Destination||Hotel||Room Category||Meal Plan||No. of Nights|
|Thekkady||Beaumont Plantation Retreat||Traditional Cottage room||Breakfast||02|
|Kumarakom||Saro Lake County||Deluxe||Breakfast||01|
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels / resorts with the respective meal plan.
- Complete transfers and sightseeing in Air-conditioned Medium car from Cochin till Cochin.
- Camp fire during the stay in Thekkady.
- Jeep ride to Beaumont Point in Thekkady.
- Houseboat day cruise and overnight stay with all meals served on board.
- Country canoe ride in the evening while in Alleppey.
- All applicable govt. taxes.
- Any element not mentioned in the inclusion is considered to be an exclusion.
- Air fare, Visa to India, Travel Insurance.
- Meal elements not mentioned in the program or in the Hotel Details.
- Expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, table drinks, shopping etc.