Highlights of Kerala is a very popular central Kerala program where you will travel through Western Ghats at Munnar and Thekkady and come to the backwater to experience a Houseboat cruise and overnight stay and finally visit the Beach of Mararikulam to touch your feet at the Arabian sea Malabar Coast. Highlights of Kerala is ideal for honeymooners and families which has all the facets of Kerala, the Western Ghats, The Backwaters and the Beach.
Day 1 – Arrival at Cochin airport and transfer to Munnar
On arrival at Cochin Airport, transfer to Munnar – The tea county of central Kerala. Check in at the hotel on arrival, rest of the day at leisure enjoying the weather of Munnar.
Day 2 – Sightseeing tour of Munnar
Today you have full day sightseeing tour of Munnar, where you will visit the Tea Museum, National Park, Scenic Mattupetty Dam and Top Station. Overnight in Munnar.
Day 3 – Transfer to Thekkady
Transfer to the Cardamom hill of Thekkady, explore the cardamom plantations, experience an elephant ride and enjoy the view from the resort of Stay.
Day 4 – Visit Periyar National Park
Today transfer to Thekkady where you will take a boat ride to the National Park where you get to sight wild animals on the banks of the National Park reservoir. Move around Thekkady and back to the resort for overnight stay.
Day 5 – Transfer to the Backwater and Board a Kerala Houseboat
After an early breakfast, check out from the resort and move to the backwaters of Kerala, transfer to Alleppey where you will board a Kerala houseboat for a day cruise and overnight stay with all meals served on board.
Day 6 – Check out and drive to beach of Marari
Check out from the houseboat after a wholesome Kerala Breakfast, drive to the nearby beach resort at Mararikulam. Enjoy the evening at the beach with the in house activities.
Day 7 – Departure to Cochin Airport
Departure transfer to Cochin Airport, en-route visit Fort Cochin if you have an evening flight.
|Destination||Hotel||Room Category||Meal Plan||No. of Nights|
|Munnar||Ela Ecoland Nature Retreat||Luxury Tent||Breakfast||02|
|Thekkady||Beaumont Plantation Retreat||Valley view||Breakfast||02|
|Marari||Abad Turtle Beach||Beach Cottage||Breakfast||01|
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels / resorts with the respective meal plan.
- Complete transfers and sightseeing in Air-conditioned Medium car from Cochin till Cochin.
- Houseboat day cruise and overnight stay with all meals served on board.
- Jeep ride at Beaumont Plantation Retreat – Subject to weather conditions.
- Camp fire at Beaumont Plantation Retreat.
- All applicable govt. taxes.
- Any element not mentioned in the inclusion is considered to be an exclusion.
- Air fare, Visa to India, Travel Insurance.
- Meal elements not mentioned in the program or in the Hotel Details.
- Expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, table drinks, shopping etc.