Harbor cruise in Cochin is altogether a different way of seeing Cochin. This is about boarding a motor boat and cruising through the backwaters of Cochin, you get to see a lot of fishermen boats, ships, old ware houses, a lot of birds, different flora and fauna, local people and children. During evening, the boat takes you close to the estuary where you could have a wonderful view of the sunset. If you are lucky enough you could spot dolphins at the Estuary.
- Board the Motor boat either from Ernakulam Marine drive or Fort Cochin, depending on the place of stay.
- The cruise will be there for 1.5 hours and can be dropped at either Fort Cochin or Marine Drive.
- The cruise will be through the backwater of Cochin and will give you glances of New Cochin (Ernakulam) as well as Fort Cochin.
- You will cruise close to the Gosree bridges, the Container Terminal, the harbor and the estuary at Fort Cochin.
No Hotel accommodation is included in this program
- 1.5 hours cruise in the backwater of Cochin from 1700 hours to 1830 hours.
- See the harbor harbor and the boats.
- Watch the Chinese fishing nets on the shore.
- Ships and boats passing by the backwater to the port harbor.
- Sunset at the Estuary.
- Transportation to the boarding point is not included.
- Any element not mentioned in the program is considered to be an exclusion.
- Minimum two adults is required for the above applicable cost or a minimum of 2 adults will be charged for single person.