The sprawling tea plantation and the unending backwater of Kerala make it a very interesting honeymoon destination. The tour takes you through the tea town of Munnar, the spice town of Thekkady and finally end the tour on a houseboat exclusively booked for you. The Kerala Honeymoon Package will be the best way to take a short honeymoon break!
Day 1 – Arrival at Cochin Airport
Arrival at Cochin Airport, transfer to the Tea County of Munnar, rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 2 – Sightseeing tour of Munnar
Today a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar is arranged where you will be visiting a National Park, the Tea Museum, scenic spots like Mattupetty Dam and Top Station.
Day 3 – Transfer to Thekkady
Transfer to the Spice Hub of Thekkady, check in at the hotel on arrival. Visit the Periyar National Park for a boat ride followed by spice garden visit.
Day 4 – Board a Kerala Houseboat
By noon, board a Kerala houseboat and transfer the backwater town of Alleppey. Evening take a country canoe cruise. Overnight on board the houseboat.
Day 5 – Departure transfer to Cochin Airport
|Destination||Hotel||Room Category||Meal Plan||No. of Nights|
|Munnar||Ela Ecoland Nature Retreat||Luxury Tent||Breakfast||02|
|Thekkady||Beaumont Plantation Retreat||Traditional Cottage||Breakfast||01|
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels / resorts with the respective meal plan.
- Complete transfers and sightseeing in Air-conditioned Medium car from Cochin till Cochin.
- Camp fire during the stay in Munnar
- One time candle light dinner in Munnar
- Houseboat day cruise and overnight stay with all meals served on board.
- All applicable govt. taxes.
- Any element not mentioned in the inclusion is considered to be an exclusion.
- Air fare, Visa to India, Travel Insurance.
- Meal elements not mentioned in the program or in the Hotel Details.
- Expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, table drinks, shopping etc.